精选外贸英语900句之-付款-Payment-Terms
在国际贸易中,付款条款(Payment Terms)是合同中至关重要的一部分。合理的付款安排不仅能够保障买卖双方的利益,还能有效降低交易风险。今天,我们将通过一些精选的外贸英语句子,帮助您更好地理解和运用常见的付款条款。
1. 30% T/T in advance, 70% against the copy of B/L.
- 提前支付30%货款,余下70%凭提单复印件支付。
2. We would like to propose payment by L/C at sight.
- 我们建议采用即期信用证付款方式。
3. Please note that we require a confirmed irrevocable L/C.
- 请注意,我们需要一个不可撤销的保兑信用证。
4. The payment shall be made within 60 days after the goods have been shipped.
- 货物装运后60天内付款。
5. Kindly confirm whether the payment terms meet your requirements.
- 请确认这些付款条款是否符合您的要求。
6. We accept payment by D/A or D/P at your convenience.
- 我们接受您方便时的承兑交单或付款交单。
7. Please ensure that all documents are in accordance with the L/C terms.
- 请确保所有文件均符合信用证条款。
8. The buyer shall pay the amount due within 15 days of receipt of invoice.
- 买方应在收到发票后15天内支付应付金额。
9. We are open to negotiate the payment terms further.
- 我们愿意进一步协商付款条款。
10. Payment is subject to our final confirmation.
- 付款需经我方最终确认。
以上句子涵盖了多种常见的付款方式和表述方法。在实际操作中,根据具体业务需求灵活调整是非常重要的。希望这些内容能为您的外贸工作提供实用的帮助!